A Massive Inertial Sensor Array Module
The Osmium MIMU4X4C is a variant of massive inertial sensory array module MIMU4444, with a 10-pins connector for primarily allowing access to UART and SPI IOs of the micro-controller. In short, MIMU4X4C = MIMU4444 + 10-pins Connector. MIMU4X4C, when used with the extension board BMBT4444, is capable of storing data in micro SD card, operating on battery power and most importantly, wireless communication with the application platform.
*As of now, software support for magnetometer is not available.
- A Massive 32 IMUs array: Two 4x4 IMU arrays.
- Array of nine-axis IMU (Gyro + Accelero + Magnetometer*).
- IMUs’ placement and orientation to minimize systematic errors.
- Parallel communication with IMUs using 32 parallel s/w I2C buses.
- Sensor fusion and calibration compensation on-board.
- Floating pt controller AT32UC3C with 512 Kb internal flash.
- USB 2.0 data interface, All sensors accessible through USB.
- JTAG programmable (needs dedicated JTAG cable).
- Power with USB; LED indicators; 49.3mm x 26.6mm.
- MIMU4X4C = MIMU4444 + 10-pins Connector.
- Access to UART and SPI IOs.
- Access to power ports to enable battery operability.
- Open source embedded C code
- Framework for sensors’ i/f and data comm
- ZUPT based inertial navigation.
- Command based data communication protocol.
- Access to meaningful intermediate variables.
- Easy to modify, highly modular s/w design.
- Open source communication scripts for PC.
Please visit Support section for resources, tutorials, FAQs etc and Blog for more information on technology.
( An Extension Module to MIMU4X4C)
The BMBT4444 serves the purpose of extension board for MIMU4X4C. When used with MIMU4X4C, it adds wireless communication interface (Bluetooth), data storage (Micro SD Card) and battery (Li-ion rechargeable) as another powering option to the inertial sensor array module.
*As of now, software support for Micro SD Card is not available.
- Bluetooth version v3.0; Micro SD card holder*.
- Power with Li-ion battery, USB; USB battery charging.
- Power ON-OFF Switch; LED indicators for power and status.
- JST battery connector; Option to disconnect Bluetooth.
- 10-pins female connector (2.54 mm pitch) with UART, SPI and power IOs.
- Size: 26.6mm x 16.7mm.
Please visit Support section for resources, tutorials, FAQs etc and Blog for more information on technology